Why Tag & Stick Is The Best Roof Underlayment
If you are in the market for a new roof, it is important to choose the best roof underlayment available. Tag & Stick has quickly become a favorite among homeowners and contractors alike because of its superior performance and fast installation.
Tag & Stick combines the strengths of mechanical attachment and self-adhering technology to create one robust two-ply water barrier underlayment system. It can be installed with any steep slope roofing product: tile, shingles, metal, shakes, slate, and so much more.
Not sure if Tag & Stick is the right choice for your roof? Learn more about why this is the best roof underlayment on the market today!
Unlike so many roof underlayment systems today, Tag & Stick uses mechanical attachment. What value does this bring to you as a homeowner?
- No Damage: You can have peace of mind that your sheathing will not be damaged in the installation process, and your decking will not be delaminated.
- Cost Saving: You will save on costs in the long run with a system that does not require as much maintenance, replacement, or repairs to the sheathing.
- Secure Grip: Mechanical attachment offers a much more secure grip on the underlayment, which leads to a longer-lasting roof overall.
In addition to being mechanically attached, Tag & Stick also uses self-adhering technology. This provides huge benefits for consumers. How so?
- Waterproofing: Self-adhering underlayment is fully waterproof. This means that your home will be better protected against water damage in the event of a leak or other problem with your roof.
- Flexibility: Tag & Stick also offers flexible application, which allows it to conform to the contours of your roof and provide a better seal overall.
- Better Protection: Overall, self-adhering underlayment provides a better level of protection for your home.
The entire installation process is much faster than other traditional roof underlayment systems. This is because of Tag & Stick’s two modified plies, which offer a convenient one-step application.
Tag & Stick has been tested in some of the most extreme weather conditions and passed with flying colors. Unlike other roof underlayment systems, Tag & Stick provides two layers of protection: a top layer of 60 mils and a bottom layer of 55 mils. That’s 115 mils total: more than double the thickness of other underlayment systems!
Entire State of Florida Approved
Tag & Stick carries Florida Building Code (FBC) approval. Additionally, Tag & Stick forms part of the Roofing Contractors Association of South Florida and is also approved in Miami-Dade County.
Tag & Stick does not require hot tar or torches for installation, which makes it more friendly to the environment. Applying hot tar to your roof can give off harmful fumes. Tag & Stick is the safer, more eco-friendly option for your roof underlayment needs!
Bring the Best Roof Underlayment System to Your Home with Tag & Stick
Now that you know more about Tag & Stick and why it’s the best roof underlayment system on the market, it’s time to bring it to your home! We are passionate about helping homeowners protect their homes with the best roofing products available. That is why we offer a 25-year warranty to homeowners if all the installation requirements are met! For the strongest, longest-lasting roof in South Florida, call us today at 954-255-3107.