Tag & Stick – A Versatile Underlayment System
Looking for a versatile underlayment system for your roof? Whether you’re a homeowner or a professional roofer, Tag & Stick is the missing ingredient you need for ultimate roof security and protection. Tag & Stick is a two-ply water barrier that is self-adhering and versatile enough to work with many different shingles, metal, tile, or slate. It’s secure once applied but can also be removed without damage if you make renovations or repairs later.
Learn more about this versatile underlayment system, and why it’s the #1 choice of roofers in South Florida.
The Benefits Of A Versatile Underlayment System
The following benefits aren’t available with any other type of roofing product currently available:
- It’s a modified two-ply that works with just one application
- It can be installed faster than other systems of its kind
- It involves fewer trips for every job
- No priming of the deck is necessary
- You can easily remove it for renovations or repairs if needed
- It comes with 115 mils (60 top layer, 55 bottom)
- The uplift is better than a codified 30/90 hot mop
- No hot tar is needed, so no risk of burns
- It can work with all types of flashing
- It won’t ruin your decking if you need a new roof
Who Is This Product Good For?
We have two types of customers raving about our product:
Professional roofers naturally want the best quality products to use for their jobs, regardless of whether they involve repairs, general maintenance, or new installations. The reputation of a business depends on many things, but high-quality products are an absolute must.
When it comes to choosing underlayment, nothing quite measures up like the versatile underlayment from Tag & Stick. The self-adhering technology, combined with effective and proven mechanical attachment, complies with the local code requirements in a standard that is unmatched by other products on the market.
If you’re not a professional roofer, but someone who owns a home and is quite handy when it comes to maintenance, you may not know where to start when it comes to choosing an underlayment for your roof.
There are many choices out there, and it may be tempting to go with the least expensive one to keep costs low. But there’s a big difference between repairing and maintaining a roof: a quick fix that uses low-grade products will require more maintenance than you bargained for.
The underlayment is important for maintaining your roofing structure, which is why you should choose Tag & Stick. Save time and money in the long run by choosing the high-quality product that is proven to protect your home from leaks and other damages.
Different Types of Roofing Underlayment Options
From the hot sun year-round to strong winds and rain during hurricane season, Florida rooftops put up with a lot. That means roofs need specific underlayment installation in order to keep the roof in good, functioning condition. The type of underlayment used will depend on the condition of the roof pitch, deck, covering, and thickness of the material. The method of installation also matters. The following underlayment types are most popular in Florida:
- Asphalt-saturated felt paper. Thistype is applied before synthetic materials are added.
- Synthetic underlayment. This type mixes asphalt with fiberglass, which is good for roofs in need of stable underlayment.
- Rubberized roofing underlayment products. This type has peel-and-stick membranes that are waterproof, which higher amounts of rubber polymers and asphalt: an effective choice for places prone to lots of rainfall.
Versatile Underlayment System In South Florida
When it comes to your next roofing project, you don’t want to skimp on quality. Learn more about Tag & Stick’s roofing products by calling 954-444-4843.