Keeping your roof covered with a simple and effective underlayment investment.
WHAT IS TAG & STICK?
Tag & Stick is a two ply secondary water barrier underlayment system. The Tag & Stick underlayment combines proven mechanical attachment with self-adhering technology. This product can be installed with any steep slope roofing product such as tile, shingles, metal, shakes, slate, or any other sloped roofing product that requires an underlayment. One of the many innovative features and benefits of this technology, is the ability to remove this underlayment when it’s time to re-roof without damaging the sheathing due to the mechanical attachment. Developed with like and kind material for maximum uplift within the two-ply system.
TAG & STICK ADVANTAGES
Tag & Stick offers benefits not available with any of other products on the market.
Here’s a few reasons to try Tag & Stick on your next project.
- Faster installation time
- Can be removed in the future with no harm done to plywood
- Beats current Miami Dade Uplift requirements
- Two layers – giving you the most protection against water penetration
- No smelly tar, torches, or plastic cement
- Built to last multiple re-roofs