A complete roof design underlayment solution to match your roofing project.
WHAT IS TAG & STICK?
Tag & Stick is a two ply secondary water barrier underlayment system. The Tag & Stick underlayment combines proven mechanical attachment with self-adhering technology. This product can be installed with any steep slope roofing product such as tile, shingles, metal, shakes, slate, or any other sloped roofing product that requires an underlayment. One of the many innovative features and benefits of this technology, is the ability to remove this underlayment when it’s time to re-roof without damaging the sheathing due to the mechanical attachment. Developed with like and kind material for maximum uplift within the two-ply system.
TAG & STICK ADVANTAGES
Tag & Stick offers benefits not available with any of other products on the market.
Here’s a few reasons to try Tag & Stick on your next project.
- Two Ply Secondary Water Barrier
- Installs faster than current two ply systems
- Dry in, metal, cap sheet all at once
- Average of two less trips per job
- No priming of the deck
- No back nailing cap sheet
- Removable in the future
- No hot tar, torches, or plastic cement
- Better uplift than codified 30/90 hot mop
- Two layers – top layer 60 mils, bottom layer 45 mils – 105 mils total
- No kettle-no hot mop-no burns
- Works with battens and all existing flashings
- Will not delaminate the decking at re-roof time
FRSA/TRI Florida High Wind Concrete & Clay Tile Installation
Underlayment table for foam and mortar set systems and hip and ridge design pressures.